Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Integrative Mental Health at the GW Center for Integrative Medicine

Hello! 

My name is Ben Bregman and I am a psychiatrist practicing at the GW Center for Integrative Medicine.   


I hope to do several things with this blog.  


First, I will make an argument for the value of a resilience focused approach to mental health based on the scientific literature and my clinical experience.  


Second, I will write about resilience factors in human physiology, psychology and culture that people can integrate into their day-to-day activities to help them live healthier and happier lives. 


Third, I will point my readers to resources they can use to develop their own personal path to resilience. 


Finally, based on the information I present in this blog, I will articulate a way we as a culture and world can live more resiliently. 


Looking forward to the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment